I didn’t put the list together but it’s worth passing along; especially if you’re still shopping for someone on December 23rd!
1. Keep a promise.
3. Share a dream.
4. Send her favorite flower.
5. Let someone have the last word.
6. Return a smile.
7. Laugh at his story – again.
8. Let someone in line, in front of you.
9. Listen to a child.
10. Listen to an adult.
11. Say something nice to someone.
“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.” (James 1:17)
P.S. – Don’t use this list to be a cheapskate!